70% of our planet is covered in water - The other 30% is covered in idiots

2014.05.18 submitted by ne2rnas
  • 42
water,idiots
Hide

Share with friends!




Demotivation.us reminds: All information found on Demotivation.us is a legal property of Demotivation.us and can not be copied or by any other means duplicated.






Comments 0
Error! Only one comment per minute is allowed
Register